Frequently Asked QuestionsCareers Questions
1. Where can I learn about current opportunities with Keurig Canada?
All current openings are posted on this website. Visit Search Current Openings to search for available positions and submit your application.
2. What should I do if I can't find a suitable opportunity?
Please visit this website often, as new positions are posted daily. You may also join our talent community. To get started, search for jobs that interest you using keywords and select to receive email notifications when a position that corresponds to your interests becomes available.
3. How can I apply for an open position?
All candidates must apply online by submitting their resume directly to the posted opportunity. Visit Search Current Openings: search by location, keyword or job category for the opportunity that interests you; and click apply.
4. What if I'm interested in more than one position posted on your website?
Please submit a separate application for each position for which you want to apply. The online application system will remember your profile information, making subsequent submissions much quicker.
5. What if I want to apply for a position with Keurig outside of Canada?
Keurig also has offices in the United States. Visit the U.S. Find a Job page to search current opportunities. The Keurig U.S. talent acquisition team will review your resume and contact you if they would like to start the conversation.
6. I don't want to fill out a Web application. Is there another way I can apply for the position?
Applying through this website is the only way to apply for positions within Keurig Canada.
7. What can I expect after I submit my resume and application online?
Within 24 hours, you’ll receive an acknowledgement via email. Your information will be captured in our database, and a member of our talent acquisition team will review your application. If other positions match your skill set and goals, the recruiter may match you to other appropriate opportunities. A recruiter will only make contact if you qualify for the next step in the recruiting process.
8. How can I get an update on my application status?
Due to the number of applications we receive, our recruiters will only contact candidates under consideration.
9. Should I contact a recruiter directly with any questions I have?
Due to the number of applications we receive, our recruiters can only contact and respond to questions from qualified candidates. Please be sure the contact information on your resume is accurate to ensure we can reach you if necessary.
10. Where does Keurig Canada have offices?
We have more than 50 work locations across the country. Please visit the Our Locations section to see what operations take place in each region.